What is Nature’s Compass Mod?
Nature’s Compass Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a utility item that allows you to look for and learn about biomes. Nature’s Compass does not replace the vanilla compass; instead, it provides a new feature that may be enabled or disabled in the mod options menu. This new feature will allow you to see all biomes around your player on the map without having to roam around aimlessly looking for them, as well as provide some important information such as what time of day it is in each biome, how much light there is currently, and what type of terrain is present (elevation). Nature’s Compass Mod has now been updated to include support for Minecraft 1.18 as well!
This compass will remember the biomes you’re looking for, as well as allow users to find any biome from a list of options (right-click while holding Nature’s Compass). If you don’t select a biome, this compass will point to the world’s default spawn position. Nature’s Compass Mod has worked with existing biomes as well as biomes created by other modifications. As a result, instead of spending hours searching for new biomes, you can now find them quickly. When you hold Shift and right-click while holding Nature’s Compass, the compass will be reset.
- With Nature’s Compass in hand, right-clicking will bring up the biome selection GUI, where you can search for a biome or learn more about it.
- The state of the compass can be reset by Shift-right-clicking.
- The compass will point to the world spawn when it is not pointed at a biome.
- All registered biomes, including vanilla and modded, are supported by the compass.
- In the config file, you can change the sample space and maximum search distance.
- Minecraft Forge.
- Architectury API.
- Cloth Config API.
Nature’s Compass Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
To install Download Nature’s Compass Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac, follow the steps below: –
- Read the directions below the article to download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Get the Nature’s Compass Mod for Minecraft and install it.
- Go to the mods folder after opening the Minecraft folder. Important: The ‘Open Mods Folder’ button may not be available in previous versions of Forge. If this is the case, name the directory modifications.
At the same time, press the Windows key + R.
Press enter after typing percent appdata percent.
Find the Minecraft folder and then the Mods folder within it.
Press Command+Shift+G at the same time while clicking on the desktop.
Type ~/Library and press enter.
Go to the Application Support folder, then Minecraft.
- Drag in the mods file (.jar or.zip) that you want to add from here.
- Restart Minecraft, and the new mod should now be shown in the list!
Download Nature’s Compass Mod for Minecraft and have fun.
● How does Nature’s Compass work?
Nature’s Compass is the only item that Nature’s Compass has added. When the player right-clicks it, a menu appears, from which the player can choose any registered biome. When you choose one, the Compass will point to the closest biome of that type, while also displaying the player’s distance in real time.
● Is Nature’s Compass compatible with a large number of biomes?
All registered biomes, including vanilla and modded, are supported by the compass. In the config file, you can change the sample space and maximum search distance.
● How do you use Nature’s compass mod?
The item Nature’s Compass was added by the same-named mod. It can look for the biome that is closest to the one that was chosen. It points to the player’s spawn point when not in use. The player must R-Click while holding the compass to use it.
● How do you reset Nature’s compass?
The compass can be reset by Shift-Right-Clicking it.
● What is the best way to construct a compass in Minecraft?
A crafting area consisting of a 3×3 crafting grid should be visible in the crafting menu. Place 4 iron ingots and 1 redstone dust in the 3×3 crafting grid to make a compass.
● Is your bed marked on a compass?
When you’re in the Overworld, a compass is a vital tool that points to the World spawn point. NOTE: Your personal spawn point is reset when you sleep in a bed, but the compass will still point to the World spawn point.
● Is it true that compasses always point to spawn?
The red bit of the compass needle in the Overworld always points towards the world spawn. Whether you’re holding the compass in your hand, in your inventory, on the ground, or in an item frame, this holds true.
● In Minecraft, how do you construct a compass that points to your house?
Open the crafting table and place a Redstone in the center of the 3×3 grid to make a compass. To complete the compass, place an iron ingot around each side of the redstone.
● How do you set a compass to bed in Minecraft?
Starting from your bed and using the compass is the easiest method to achieve this. From your bed, the compass will direct you to the world spawn. Continue to mark your path as you travel. You will have built a recognizable trail from the world spawn to your bed once you get at the world spawn.
● Is it possible to enchant a compass in Minecraft?
Place the compass in the first slot and an enchanted book in the second slot to enchant the compass. We’ll be using a Curse of Vanishing book in this tutorial. The enchanted compass may be found in the third slot. Enchanting the compass with the Curse of Vanishing enchantment will cost 4 experience levels.
● In Minecraft, what does a lodestone compass do?
A lodestone is a block that allows you to change where compasses point in all three dimensions, making it suddenly worthwhile to carry a compass again.
● In Minecraft, how do compasses work?
Simply hold the compass in the Player’s hand to see it display in the lower HUD. In the direction of the spawn location, the needle will point. Simply rotate the needle until it points straight up, indicating that the spawn point is directly ahead.