Don’t get lost in Minecraft’s vast world! Have you ever wanted to use a cool minimap like DynmapForge but your server won’t let you? Have you ever wanted to play with a minimap on your phone? This Minecraft Journey Map Mod does precisely that! In today’s Mod Review, we’ll show off this fantastic mod Journey Map. We’re blown away by how excellent it is. It is quite easy to set up. It’s now easier to explore using Journey Map Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft, thanks to an automatic radar-type map that can rapidly pinpoint your location. JourneyMap supports both single-player and multiplayer servers. Two multiplayer modes are also available:
- Radar and Cave mapping are disabled when playing Multiplayer in the FairPlay Edition.
- The Unlimited Edition includes all features for both Single and Multi-Player.
- Waypoint sharing, topographic maps, and “Minimum Distance” for waypoint beacons are all new features in the current edition.
- JourneyMap appears as a radar in minimized mode, showing topography and the player’s location:
- JourneyMap is presented at full screen in maximized mode, with all function buttons:
- The setting menu that is both detailed and highly customizable:
- Web Map is a valuable tool provided by JourneyMap. Web browsers are used to view the globe map. This feature allows players to have an authentic MMORPG experience on large servers with a pre-built world, such as an RPG server.
- JourneyMap is now compatible with the following Minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, and 1.11.2.
The JourneyMap mod is a fantastic live mapper with a simple interface. It has a beautiful, clean UI and both the minimap and big map are incredibly detailed. Simply press ‘J’ to get the entire map and options menu. The map will start to populate, and you may even have it fill in regions you’ve already visited.
The minimap may be positioned in whatever area you like, and it can even be turned off with a hotkey. It also displays your current coordinates and may be scaled to fit your needs. This may be a far more valuable feature than simply carrying maps and checking them when they change. Enemy gangs and animals can also be seen on the minimap. In the settings menu, you may also change what appears on the minimap. Having the option to clean up the map is useful because you don’t always need to view every entity.
You can choose whether or not to show a variety of entities in the options menu. You may even make the compass and clock visible by checking or unchecking the boxes next to the items you want to see.
There’s even more customization with the ability to modify the types of icons that appear for things or players, as well as the minimap’s size, shape, and position!
Another cool feature is the possibility to have the map of the world you’re in generated automatically. Simply click the auto-map tab at the bottom after pressing ‘j’ to open the map, and it will fill in the blanks. You can build the complete map or just the locations that you’ve already visited but aren’t included in Journeymap. Otherwise, as you visit those empty pieces, the map will generate those empty chunks. However, instead of hiking throughout the world, auto-map allows you to see almost everything in your immediate vicinity. If you’ve just started the mod with an already built world and don’t want to travel simply to discover where everything is, this is a great option. It’s also quite useful to see where different biomes are located, as well as key landmarks.
The waypoint generator is one of the best and most useful features. The default key is ‘B,’ which you can use to construct a waypoint at any point in your world. It’ll bring up a menu where you may change the name and color, as well as the coordinates and any other important details. Then hit save, and it will appear in the full map menu as an option to view.
When you open the entire map, the bottom left button displays all of your waypoints. You can use them to teleport to any of them, as well as edit them if necessary. If you know the coordinates for new waypoints, you can use this option to create them. And these can be used to teleport between dimensions without the use of a portal for any waypoints made in the Overworld, Nether, or End!
Journeymap also allows you to save and view your map on your iOS or Android device, as well as on your computer. There’s a button at the bottom of the J menu to save the map as a PNG file, or you can select the “Use Browser” button to open the map in your browser automatically. It’ll even maintain track of your location as you walk, allowing you to have the map open on a separate screen with far more detail than the minimap!
Other Minecraft Mods:
Journey Map Mod Download
How to Use Forge Modloader to Install Journey Map Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1?
- Download the Journey-Map.jar file from Forge Installer.
- To install Forge, right-click Forge Installer, select Run as Administrator, and then hit OK. (If you already have Minecraft Forge installed, you may skip this step.)
- Open Start on your desktop > Run (or press Windows + R on your keyboard).
- Enter percent appdata percent in Run.
- Navigate to the /.minecraft/mods folder.
- Run Minecraft after placing the jar file of the mod you downloaded into the mods folder. Done!
● What is the purpose of the JourneyMap mod?
JourneyMap is a client+server mod for Forge that maps your Minecraft world as you explore it in real time. The map can be viewed in a web browser or as a Minimap or full-screen in-game.
● Is JourneyMap compatible with different Pixelmon generations?
Generations Buddy includes compatibility for the Journey map mod, which allows you to see Pokémon icons on the minimap.
● Is JourneyMap compatible with servers?
Overview. JourneyMap Server is a server-side program that can be installed on both Forge and Bukkit servers. The server-side mod is now included in the same jar as the JourneyMap client with Forge, while Bukkit/Spigot users must use the JourneyMapServer plugin.
Skyline is a new open source Nintendo Switch emulator that runs on ARMv8 Android devices. Using Skyline Emulator, you can play 100’s of Nintendo Switch game. This emulator is in development from a long time and finally it has been stable and ready to download.